Europe Mm Market Info Request

Post by Matteo Fic » Wed, 04 Jan 1995 06:49:34

I'm looking for info on Italian and European MM market and more precisely:
1) how much is the business for interective multimedia?
2) the market share between various specialties, like edutainment,
enetertainment, professional, and so on
3) multimedia market development forecast
4) firms and companies which are investing in multimedia at this moment
in Europe.

Europe Mm Market Info Request

Post by JWiln » Mon, 09 Jan 1995 14:45:42

I would like to discuss your multimedia questions further.  I am new to
the multimedia business but would like to start my own company.  I would
like to discuss your plans for business in europe...

1. Request info on MM research

Hello there,

Could anybody tell me about research (past and present) on the "soft side"
of interactive multimedia? Meaning: research NOT by
programmers/informaticians but by social scientists, communication experts
etc on how to design MM-applications that are effective from a user point
of view, considering psychological and communicational factors.

I'm new to MM, but I get the impression that a lot of MM stuff is being
made by freaks who like to make whatever can be made from a technological
point of view, without stopping and thinking how they could design a user
interface that best serves the needs of the (naive) users.

As a student of Communication at Utrecht University, the Netherlands, I
will participate in a project aimed at designing an interactive MM
application which will be used in an exhibition on the history of a city in
the Netherlands. This application will be something like an interactive
database.

I would be most grateful if you could provide titles of books, articles,
etc. on relevant research (MM, user interfaces, computer mediated
comunication etc.), or names and (e mail)-adresses of people who are
experts in this field who I could contact to get further information.

Thanks a lot in advance!

2. I.E. 6.0 - HELP - no pics in pages saved

3. Request for Info on Good MM Tools.

4. Can't find exe file

5. Multimedia market in Europe

6. Vice Comands

7. Looking for MM work in Europe

8. Font color in folders

9. request - hypertext conferences in Europe

10. ACTOR: info & info request

11. OFFER : Tom Tom Navigator with Europe maps + Tom Tom Citymaps Europe

12. mm marketing advice

13. MM and Marketing