please, please help???:)

Post by fran » Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:29:36

Hi, I have both Windows Media Player and the software
program KAZZA, that I use to play music I have downloaded
on  my pc. The annoying problem I have is when I am
playing back music either using media player or through
Kazza, the music plays then skips kinda like a broken
record, then will play some more. Sometimes some music
plays fine, and then it does the skipping or distored
sound playbacks.  I dare not sure the net or view web
pages while trying to listen to music that is stored on my
pc, for it definitely almosts always skips and the sound
is distorted.
PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE can anyone help me out with this
issue? your help is most appreciated.
Thanks well in advance,
Peace & Kindness,
-Fran