can't open .sit file

Post by jsdcreativ » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 17:34:20

URGENT REQUEST
Does anyone out there know how I can open or decompress
a .sit file on my PC? I think it was sent from a Mac and
they have used compression software wither unfamiliar or
unavailable to me. I have a really urgent job that needs
to be done and because of the time difference between my
and client's locations, can't contact them until Monday
afternoon. In the meantime I need to see what they've sent
me!!
Thx
jsd

can't open .sit file

Post by Dave » Mon, 07 Oct 2002 18:42:05

http://www.stuffit.com/expander/

Quote:> URGENT REQUEST