Description of issue (one sentence): Volume Tooltip [and presumedly other
sliders] - Sometimes there Sometimes not
Issue Type: (Bug, Request, Other): Bug
Windows Version: Windows XP Professional
CPU Speed: Celeron 850 MHz
Memory: 256 MB
Video Card (if known): NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64
Sound Card (if known): Sound Blaster 16
Exact steps to reproduce (if applicable):
1. Make sure the player is in full mode. This does not apply when in a skin,
or when using the miniplayer.
2. Hold down the mouse button on the volume slider over the current setting
without moving it.
3. Notice how a tooltip appears.
4. Move the mouse, and notice how the tooltip changes.
5. Release the mouse button but don't move it.
6. Hold down the mouse button again, notice how there is no tooltip.
7. Move the mouse, there is a tooltip.
8. Release the mouse button.