version info for wmp for mac os x

Post by Brian Smit » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:30:32

Hello,

For the purpose of reference documentation, could someone
tell me if there is a build of version number (possibly in
Help/About...) associated with windows media player for
mac os X?  I can't seem to find this information on the
web anywhere and I don't have access to a mac box to look
for myself.  Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Post by Emily Jackso » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 03:14:20

> For the purpose of reference documentation, could someone tell me if
> there is a build of version number (possibly in Help/About...)
> associated with windows media player for mac os X?  I can't seem to
> find this information on the web anywhere and I don't have access to
> a mac box to look for myself.  Your help is greatly appreciated!!

The About box reads "Version 7.1.3.0267".

HTH,

Emily

--
"If it seem slow, wait for it; it will surely come, it will not delay."
Emily Jackson