Print playlist...?

Post by J?rge » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 05:21:00

Anyone knows how to make a printout of a playlist? I know PLUS! can do it
but I need a cheeper product.

Print playlist...?

Post by zachd [ms » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 14:25:02

 http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html#printplaylists
lists the options that I'm aware of on this.

See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
All e-mail to this account will bounce or be deleted - *use the newsgroups*.
--

Quote:> Anyone knows how to make a printout of a playlist? I know PLUS! can do it
> but I need a cheeper product.

1. printing playlists

I'm trying to print playlist from Mp3 format CDs that
contain Old Time Radio Shows.  WOuld prefer to print them
as Word Documents.  Can't figure out how to export, print,
whatever to Word.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

2. 'cant load users profile'

3. printing playlist

4. Permission Denied using IFrames and Referencing Parent Window

5. How do I print playlist

6. Office 2002 Toolbar-slightly OT

7. Printing playlists

8. Burning CD's under XP - mirror copies

9. Print Playlists

10. Can I print playlist?

11. printing playlists

12. Printing playlist