Converting *.dvr-ms format file to others...

Converting *.dvr-ms format file to others...

Post by Brian » Thu, 09 Jan 2003 14:26:01

Anyone have a method of converting MCE-recorded files
(in ".dvr-ms" format) to another format such as can be
utilized by Movie Maker?

Converting *.dvr-ms format file to others...

Post by James Edelen [MVP » Thu, 09 Jan 2003 23:32:03

There are quite a number of threads on this.  Scan the last month or so of
post.

--
James Edelen
Microsoft MVP - SharePoint Portal Server

Quote:> Anyone have a method of converting MCE-recorded files

Post by Patric » Fri, 10 Jan 2003 07:44:36

> [...]

why not just link them so it makes it easier to get the
info they are after?

Converting *.dvr-ms format file to others...

Post by Justin Harriso » Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:13:25

Because the web based newsgroup reader is not the only form of reader people
use, and I, for example, have absolutely no idea what the link is to the
aforementioned posts. I use Outlook Express.

--
Justin Harrison
Windows XP Media Center Edition MVP

Possibilities Limitless
http://www.pressthegreenbutton.net

1. converting "dvr-ms" file

Anybody know of a program that will convert a ".dvr-ms"
file into another format such as ".mpg"?

Or anybody know of a movie editor that supports the ".dvr-
ms" format?

I'm in jail right now with the recordings i have done with
my MCE PC.

Thanks
Tim

2. cursor position feedback from CEditView

3. Converting .dvr-ms files

4. Synchronization of NT's database

5. Converting dvr-ms files

6. Web Page Newsgroup?

7. Support is here for non-MCE computers to play back *.dvr-ms files!!

8. Lexmark X75 printer

9. converting MS-DVR files to WM9?

10. Some may find this interesting: Anatomy of *.dvr-ms files

11. exporting/editing/converting ms-dvr

12. Converting dvr-ms to WMV

13. converting .dvr-ms