avi files

Post by Vo » Sat, 02 Dec 2000 04:00:00

Hello All.

Does anybody know how to stop download of .avi files for JavaScript? Method
Stop() doesn't work...

Thanks.

1. i want the AVI file change becase other media programs don't play changing AVI

hi there
i'm not American ... my english expression is poor
understand me.. please

i want change the AVI media file becase i don't want other
media player do not play my changed AVI media file

so i'll make my media player my AVI file is playing only
in my media player..

how i can do?

anyone help me... if you don't understand my sentence i'm
sorry.. but it's my best...
thank you for reading

2. dos + win95 network?

3. Move Maker 2 AVI File Generation NV-AVI

4. "My Recent Documenets"

5. Output .ram file to a mpg or avi file

6. S3 Savage 2000 standby problem

7. How do I convert a wmv file to an avi file ?

8. internet explorer becomes windows explorer

9. Convert mpeg1 file to mpeg4 avi file

10. How to change AVI-Files to MPEG-Files

11. converting windows .AVI files to Macintosh quicktime files?

12. multi wave file =>(into) one avi file??

13. Play an .avi file from a resource file