No MCE key with MSDNAA??? Why?

Post by Ulme » Tue, 25 Feb 2003 02:04:53

I was quite disappointed to find that the XP Media Center Edition
added to MSDN downloads is not available to MSDNAA subscribers.  The
ISO images are available but not the keys.  Why would this segment of
paying customers and developers be excluded?

Thanks,
Brian Ulmer

No MCE key with MSDNAA??? Why?

Post by Jason Tsan » Tue, 25 Feb 2003 02:08:27

You'll probably get a better response contacting MSDN for details rather
than here.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

Quote:> I was quite disappointed to find that the XP Media Center Edition
> added to MSDN downloads is not available to MSDNAA subscribers.  The
> ISO images are available but not the keys.  Why would this segment of
> paying customers and developers be excluded?

> Thanks,
> Brian Ulmer

No MCE key with MSDNAA??? Why?

Post by Alex Y » Tue, 25 Feb 2003 05:29:44

Brian,

Please address your question to the MSDNAA forum.

Alex

No MCE key with MSDNAA??? Why?

Post by Rob » Thu, 27 Feb 2003 04:14:10

the keys are available..........