converting windows .AVI files to Macintosh quicktime files?

converting windows .AVI files to Macintosh quicktime files?

Post by c.. » Sat, 17 Dec 1994 04:31:31

Hi. Anyone know of a MAcintosh based porgram that will
convert a windows .AVI file into a Macintosh quicktime (.moov)
file. Thanks for any info. Cheers,M. Carroll

1. converting quicktime videos to .avi files

I have been taping my students on hi8mm tape, digitizing sequences
using Adobe Premier, and now I need to convert them to .avi files
to play through visual basic.  I am having problems with compression.
Any untilities out there to compress the quicktime files, convert
them to .avi format?
Kale Kritch

2. CD/DVD Won't Work

3. Converting MS .AVI file to Quicktime .MOV

4. WMP 7 Only Plays 1 track!

5. How do I convert a wmv file to an avi file ?

6. Win95 and Word/Excel for NT

7. Convert mpeg1 file to mpeg4 avi file

8. Group 4 TIFF images

9. converting *.avi files to *.dat files for VCD presentation

10. Q:Convert .AVI files to .FLC, .FLI or .MPG (Mpeg) files

11. Convert file.mov to file.avi

12. convert realplayer files to windows media files or other supported files

13. Convert Quicktime to Windows Media Player File