Multimedia market in Europe

Post by BOUTON Cécil » Wed, 17 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

Do you know where I can find information about the European Multimedia
market in Europe ?

Evolution
Products
Interest etc.

Thanks

Ccile

1. Europe: Multimedia Lecturers in Europe

Hi

I'm a lecturer in Multimedia at Waterford Institute of Technology (Ireland)
and I'd like for my students to get involved with multimedia students from
other parts of Europe. I'd be interested in them working on projects jointly,
setting up a web based forum, and maybe a few video conferencing sessions.

Unfortunately they speak only English. We use Macromedia Director. I'm open to
all sorts of suggestions and would like to hear from a lecturer in any design
college where the students have internet access too.

Colin Manning, WIT

2. Help with a multiboot setup mistake please

3. Europe Mm Market Info Request

4. config: 2 x optical drives & 2 x HDDs

5. OFFER : Tom Tom Navigator with Europe maps + Tom Tom Citymaps Europe

6. Add and Remove Programs properties

7. MCC Advanced Telecommuncations Apps (including multimedia) tours of Europe and Asia this fall

8. XP-Pro endless booting

9. Seeking multimedia, vr, etc. research sites to visit in EUROPE

10. Seeking interface/multimedia research or project sites in Europe

11. Multimedia VBX Market

12. Multimedia market survey...

13. Multimedia - as a marketing tool/channel