mm marketing advice

Post by Novett » Thu, 14 Oct 1993 09:30:27

We're a small (7 people) multimedia development start up in Pittsburgh.
Interested in creating interactive systems -- programs that present as
well as perform tasks.

Can anyone offer some marketing advice? We're in need of paying client's.

Thanks,
Raelin

1. Europe Mm Market Info Request

I'm looking for info on Italian and European MM market and more precisely:
1) how much is the business for interective multimedia?
2) the market share between various specialties, like edutainment,
enetertainment, professional, and so on
3) multimedia market development forecast
4) firms and companies which are investing in multimedia at this moment
in Europe.

2. sony laptop running XP won't boot

3. MM and Marketing

4. Cannot get Welcome Screen at startup

5. East Coast Marketing of MM

6. PopupMenu

7. Wanted: MM Marketing Expert

8. Windows 98 problem

9. Wanted: Advice about large MM servers

10. need advice on mm system purchase

11. Help Santa with MM Equipment Advice

12. Advice on where to post ?'s on MM presentation software

13. ADVICE PLEASE: MM Development Environment/HW/SW