webcam

Post by Celine POLOC » Fri, 16 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi

I have a new * vivitar (mpp2i) but when I run videolink,
it fails to initialize the modem. It seems that's because it has not
found it during the installation phase, but I don't understand why this fails.
I have WIN98, and then all is always plus and play , you know :/\) !!!

Then , I am looking for info about how to make videolink find this modem ?
Anybody knows?

Thanks

celine

1. webcam with ms tools

Hi,

are there any MS tools within Win2k to allow a USB camera to put still
images onto a web-server?
Or knows anybody a good webcam-software which runs as a service to upload
stills via ftp to the local web-server?

Thanks

Werner Traxinger

2. Upgrading to 160GB HD in WinXP-SP1

3. webCam and windows media encoder

4. Windows Update vs. available patches

5. webcam page

6. MS Office'97, Service Pack 2.0 / Developer Edition Tools problem

7. webcam

8. Win2k Server and DOS Software problem.

9. Webcam capture with c#

10. Sending WebCam-Pictures via TCP

11. Webcam API

12. Webcam for Win 3.11