Infra Red Remote

Post by Flame Bo » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:18:23

Will Microsoft ever release a stand alone Remote Control unit for media 9.
A handset and a reciever to plug into any XP system that works with
Microsoft Media 9 and the party mode player add on.

Infra Red Remote

Post by zachd [ms » Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:31:59

?  There's already vendors doing basically that kind of thing...
 http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html#infrared

-Zach
See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
All e-mail to this account will bounce or be deleted - *use the newsgroups*.
--

Quote:> Will Microsoft ever release a stand alone Remote Control unit for media 9.