Coverting a Wave-Mono-8 Bit PCM -to- GSM Format Sound

Coverting a Wave-Mono-8 Bit PCM -to- GSM Format Sound

Post by Vipul Path » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 16:16:18

Hi,
I have some need to Covert an 8 Bit PCM Wave Sound (Mono) into a Compressed
GSM Sound. I am Reading from Microphone as above Wave Format, and want to
convert this sound into GSM. I know that If I use "GSM610WAVEFORMAT" to
Read, the device itself will return GSM compressed sound. But, I don't know
how to convert it after recording as wave.

Please Help.

-Vipul.

1. Converting a Wave-Mono-8 Bit PCM -to- GSM Format Sound

Converting a Wave-Mono-8 Bit PCM  -to-  GSM Format Sound ?

Hi,
I have some need to Convert an 8 Bit PCM Wave Sound (Mono) into a Compressed
GSM Sound. I am Reading from Microphone as above Wave Format, and want to
convert this sound into GSM. I know that If I use "GSM610WAVEFORMAT" to
Read, the device itself will return GSM compressed sound. But, I don't know
how to convert it after recording as wave.

Please Help.

-Vipul

2. no sound

3. Converting Wave-Mono-8 Bit PCM -to- GSM Format

4. is there a WXMSW compiler port for DigitalMars C/C++ Available?

5. converting GSM sound file format to PCM file format

6. have to enter password all the time

7. How to convert Mobile Voice format wave file to PCM format?

8. Maximising disk performance

9. Help PCM 8.000 kHz, 16 Bit, Mono

10. Sound quality fall-off when converting PCM data from stereo to mono

11. Merge two wave file, only 8 bit mono works

12. Voice Recorder-> stored 16 bit wave(pcm) plays recorded data with noise