CD Stolen / made backup on computer / can't copy

CD Stolen / made backup on computer / can't copy

Post by Pep » Mon, 09 Jun 2003 17:14:05

If there is anyone who can help me with my issue, please
respond ASAP. Recently, my car got broken into and my
stereo system was stolen.  I backed up my CD's on my
computer, but when I go to play them in my stereo -
nothing happens- The stereo doesn't recognize the CD and
no music is played.  I did a little research and because
I copy protected the file with WMA -I can't copy the
music in a regular readable format for my stereo or car
stereo-.  Is there a work around this problem?  I can't
imagine me going out to buy the 30 CD's stolen from my
car.

1. XP-window focus - Stolen = stolen computer .

Hi,

     When XP re dials, and for several other
functions, windows interrupts whatever I'm
doing, and demands that I do it's evil bidding .
     And makes a nuisance of itself,
till I do .

     How do I get it to stop stealing my
computer from me ?

Ken .

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:39:11 -0500, "Richard Bowhall"

2. VC++ Cemon debug problems

3. cd-rom/burner won't copy cd's or play from the CD??????

4. FS-20th Anniversary Macintosh Computer

5. Copying Backups to CD-RW's

6. Can't see workgroup

7. If you've had your computer stolen, please read this!!!

8. Downloads Stalling? (NOT ISP)

9. Stolen computer, WinXP CDs; want to nab the crook

10. Warez CDs. Backup CDs are copies of Software

11. making a backup copy of XP

12. copying cd's to computer

13. can't copy music from CD to computer anymore.