Special Halloween Font & Texture Sampler Available

Special Halloween Font & Texture Sampler Available

Post by Dave Nal » Sun, 15 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Check out the Scriptorium website to see a full, rather scary sample.
Just what you need for the season of creeping horrors.

The address:

http://www.ccsi.com/~graball/scriptorium

Dave

    I write both as an individual and as a company representative
   Quest for the Grail Website: http://www.ccsi.com/~graball/quest
    Scriptorium Website: http://www.ccsi.com/~graball/scriptorium

Post by Pam Gibso » Mon, 16 Sep 1996 04:00:00

> Check out the Scriptorium website to see a full, rather scary sample.
> Just what you need for the season of creeping horrors.

> The address:

> http://www.ccsi.com/~graball/scriptorium

I checked these out...VERY nice fonts. I'll be back for more:)

Pam

       Pam Gibson                       Gibson Grafx
voice:   (409)245-4391           Award winning web site design

         Portfolio: http://www.ggrafx.com/portfolio.html
          Personal site: http://www.tgn.net/~pambytes
___Source for free original backgrounds, textures and buttons___

1. Special Halloween Font and Texture Sampler Available

Check out the Scriptorium website to see a full, rather scary sample.
Just what you need for the season of creeping horrors.

The address:

http://www.ccsi.com/~graball/scriptorium

Dave

    I write both as an individual and as a company representative
   Quest for the Grail Website: http://www.ccsi.com/~graball/quest
    Scriptorium Website: http://www.ccsi.com/~graball/scriptorium

2. Woe on 'losing' pen!!!

3. New Halloween Font Sampler Available

4. Remote Access Manager

5. New Halloween Sampler Disk Available

6. downloding MP3 music

7. New Psychedelic Halloween Font Available

8. I have trouble

9. Special Files Access & Special Directory Access DIFFERENCE!!!!

10. No special font settings in the FONTS folder

11. New Textures Available

12. AGP texture acceleration (not available)