a recent party at my house

Post by stev » Tue, 01 Jan 2002 03:34:11

I am having a problem with my computer after a recent
party last Friday. As
usual I had a few girls over that were not to computer
friendly and
I was lettting them "organize" there MP3 lists on my
computer. They
were pulling them off another computer on my network. Well
something
happened, not sure what. But, now when I have a bunch of
MP3's in my playlist
the first one will play but then the next will play but
the volume will not.
So I open my volume settings and the settings look fine.
The volume setting is
fine, and The WAV setting is fine but I have to move the
WAV volume
a little bit to get it back. And when that song is over,
it does it
again. Please help.  I am like a duck with one wing.
Thanks
STeve

1. a recent party at my house

[...]

2. Transfer of files from Old Machine to new with XP

3. The Sim's House Party

4. taskbar disappeared

5. Sims House Party (Help)

6. Spontaneous internet dial up on reboot!?

7. The Sims,Livin Large and House Party- after about 10 minutes it switches back to XP Desktop

8. Help !!!!!!

9. GE?NTERESSEERD IN DANCE/HOUSE MAKEN

10. A program to make house music?

11. (event) CNET Career Open House