special buttons

Post by jane feque » Wed, 07 May 2003 11:42:45

hi there i have a problem my speciality buttons will not
work only the volume and when i push the buttons nothing
happens and none of the button names comes on the screen
when pushed .  it was there when i had my pc now it is
gone .  please help me

special buttons

Post by Andy Vanosdale [MCE MVP » Wed, 07 May 2003 12:00:59

Jane,

Can you provide a little bit more information for us?  What Media Center PC
do you have?  MSDN?  What remote do you have?  What are the "specialty"
buttons?  Thanks.

--
Andy Vanosdale
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition

Quote:> hi there i have a problem my speciality buttons will not