webcam

Post by <vixin.. » Thu, 27 Apr 2000 04:00:00

a simple q...what program to use for *?

webcam

Post by Kasey Chan » Thu, 27 Apr 2000 04:00:00

> a simple q...what program to use for *?

Spycam gets good reviews, and is quite cheap at $15 for registration fee.
Search engine should fine it for you...

K C A G    E C T  DOT  O   |  Kasey Chang / PC Renaissance Man
 S H N  AT  X I E     C M  |  Gamer / Trekker / IT Developer
   If it looks too obvious, it probably is. -- anonymous

webcam

Post by dsdo » Thu, 27 Apr 2000 04:00:00

>> a simple q...what program to use for *?

>Spycam gets good reviews, and is quite cheap at $15 for registration fee.
>Search engine should fine it for you...

what is a good camera/software to set up a 24 hour * on a business
site?

Sitezap looks good but it is only for the mac. (cost $400)
(you can let the visitors control the software remote to go left, right etc
and zoom on web)

post or email me

don

canada

1. webcam with ms tools

Hi,

are there any MS tools within Win2k to allow a USB camera to put still
images onto a web-server?
Or knows anybody a good webcam-software which runs as a service to upload
stills via ftp to the local web-server?

Thanks

Werner Traxinger

2. cd