A Special Offer!

Post by do.. » Wed, 15 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Are you interested in making Millions in your spare time?

Any housewife could do it and so can you!

Thanks for your attention, and I'll be talking with you soon.

Bill

1. Sign your screen! ***SPECIAL OFFER***

******SPECIAL OFFER******
Only $25.00 if you pay by Online Check!!! I can now accept checks via
E-mail. For more information on how this works, E-mail me with the
subject: Sign info
******SPECIAL OFFER******

Have you ever wished you could sign a document without printing it out
first? Now you can!! You sign ANY document with ONE simple keystroke in
any Windows program with a font menu!

You need NO special hardware
And NO special software
Installs in Windows in seconds
Windows95 and Windows 3.1x compatible/ready
Use in ANY Windows program that has a font menu, such as Windows Write,
MS Works, etc.
Laser quality 400dpi output
Sign inter office memos, then print them
You can even sign pictures you create with your favorite drawing program!
All with the touch of ONE key!

**MAC version coming soon! E-mail for details.**

Can you imagine signing an order then faxing it, without ever printing
it? Or signing a check or an application on your screen then printing it
out to be sent? If your program has a font menu, now you can!

The cost? Only a one time charge of $35.00 (US funds) to create your
electronic signature.

All you have to do is complete this order form, print it out, sign it,
and mail it with your check or money order. Your electronic signature
will then be E-mailed to you (or sent on a disk for an add'l $10.00)
within 10 days of receiving your order.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

First Name _________________    Last Name __________________

Address __________________________________________

City ________________    State ____   Zipcode _________

E-mail Address ________________________________________

Enclose check or money order for $35.00 (+$10.00 if you want it mailed on
3.5" disk)

Payable to: TS Wolf

PO Box 823
Bristol, IN 46507

                             Sign anywhere below in BLANK space

2. Floppy Drive Problems using XP

3. Special Offer

4. Themes

5. FREE Special Effects Imaging Course Offered

6. WINMGMT

7. Special offer for Passport Producer Pro

8. Invalid Compiled Help (.chm) File

9. Special Offer on MoviEffects (Mac)

10. Datagrip a great database Xtra and the special offer

11. Special Offer popup using IE 6.0

12. Pocket Teddy Bear Special offer - you will love it

13. A Special Offer!