What programs create multimedia for both PC/Mac platforms....

What programs create multimedia for both PC/Mac platforms....

Post by Jef » Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:52:51

I would like to create presentations/CD-Roms and other common forms of
multimedia that would work for both Mac and PC....  I already know of
Director and Flash... Are there any other recommendations that can be
made?  Thank you for your suggestions.  I have search in the
newsgroups and some of the posts that i have seen are from 1997, so I
am wondering if anything has come out recently.

Thanks
Jeff

Post by Brennan Youn » Fri, 12 Jul 2002 02:37:12

> I would like to create presentations/CD-Roms and other common forms of
> multimedia that would work for both Mac and PC....  I already know of
> Director and Flash... Are there any other recommendations that can be
> made?  Thank you for your suggestions.  I have search in the
> newsgroups and some of the posts that i have seen are from 1997, so I
> am wondering if anything has come out recently.

iShell
Metacard
Revolution
LiveStage

Metacard and Revolution are particularly interesting frp, a cross platform
point of view because they also cater for UNIX flavours.

Various development tools and languages which use 'virtual machines' may
also be interesting. Java is the obvious one, but there are others.
--

Brennan

What programs create multimedia for both PC/Mac platforms....

Post by Chia Ah Tee, Josep » Sat, 13 Jul 2002 09:57:27

Ulead and powerpoint
Posted At: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 12:21 PM
Posted To: multimedia
Conversation: What programs create multimedia for both PC/Mac
platforms....
Subject: What programs create multimedia for both PC/Mac platforms....