Windows Media Bonus Pack for Windows XP and Windows Media Player 9

Windows Media Bonus Pack for Windows XP and Windows Media Player 9

Post by BobK » Tue, 27 May 2003 03:05:19

Anyone the compatibility of Windows Media Bonus Pack for Windows XP with
Windows Media Player 9, (WMP9)?  I currently have WMP9 installed with a
number of purchased add-ons and would like to install some of the things in
the Bonus Pack.  Since WMP9 came out after the Bonus Pack, I am concerned
about compatibility.

Windows Media Bonus Pack for Windows XP and Windows Media Player 9

Post by zachd [ms » Tue, 27 May 2003 18:55:09

The Library Wizard in that pack simply won't work with the v9 player.  None
of the Library-related Power Toys should work with the v9 player.
Everything else should work, and it won't break anything.

-Zach
See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
All e-mail to this account will bounce or be deleted - *use the newsgroups*.
--

Quote:> Anyone the compatibility of Windows Media Bonus Pack for Windows XP with