SIT Files

Post by Dusti » Wed, 03 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I was wondering what type of file a SIT file is and what software program
can be used to open and possibly manipulate the files?

SIT Files

Post by Kasey Chan » Thu, 04 Nov 1999 04:00:00

SIT is usually a Stuff-It file, a Mac compression format from Aladdin
software. They have a PC version of the program that can open the file.

> I was wondering what type of file a SIT file is and what software program
> can be used to open and possibly manipulate the files?

> --

1. can't open .sit file

URGENT REQUEST
Does anyone out there know how I can open or decompress
a .sit file on my PC? I think it was sent from a Mac and
they have used compression software wither unfamiliar or
unavailable to me. I have a really urgent job that needs
to be done and because of the time difference between my
and client's locations, can't contact them until Monday
afternoon. In the meantime I need to see what they've sent
me!!
Thx
jsd

2. User accounts

3. HELP: .SIT files for Windows?

4. MS Network Client 3.0 for DOS USING TCPIP

5. SIT Files

6. Change spell check language

7. What are .sit files?

8. Page File Missing/Too Small? (XP Pro)

9. Can't download .sit files

10. .sit files

11. How to open .sit files

12. can't open .sit file