'Not implemented' Error in Windows Media Player 7.0

'Not implemented' Error in Windows Media Player 7.0

Post by Pallav » Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:28:43

I wrote two sample filters, source filter to get MPEG4
file from a given location in 'Windows Media Player' and
Transformer filter to remove RTP header from the file
received and send the MPEG4 data to renderer to play a file
using these filter, I could able to play a file after
clicking on 'Play' play->Play/Pause(Ctrl+P) option but
after playing when I try to stop using Play->stop(Ctrl+S)
option, error msg 'Not implemented' is displyed for
Windows Media Player 7.0. No detail help is available for
this error on microsoft site.  Please help in locating an
error cause.

Regards

Pallavi