Media Player Question

Post by <derekwison.. » Fri, 25 Jul 2003 00:23:06

Does anyone know how to delete the recent playlist in Media Player.  It is l
ocated under the file menu at the top of the screen and is titled "Open R
ecent."  I don't want Media Player to show what has been opened r
ecently, the list gets to long.

Media Player Question

Post by Erin Dallin [M » Sat, 26 Jul 2003 07:53:56

http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html#mru has this.

Thanks,

Erin Dallin [MS]

http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html
http://microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/player/faq.aspx

1. Media Player Questions

Question....

 Does anyone know if there is a ways to check the
following...

1. Which version of Windows Media PLayer a user has on
their PC.

2. If they have the ability to play movies encoded with
version Window Media Encoder 7.

I am developing a delphi application which will play WMV
files encoded with version 7, but would rather I
distributed the codec myself than the user going to the
web to pick it up (In case their Internet connection was
low bandwidth).

Does anyone know if the above is possible.

I would greatly appreciate any useful feedback.

Thanks in Advance

Craig Lang

2. Error;Recieving List of Mail from Server

3. simple windows media player question . . .

4. How to install Wind 95 & solve problems?

5. Windows Media Player question

6. Is Monitor Supported?

7. Media Player Question

8. Windows Explorer

9. Media Player question

10. HELP! Quick Windows Media Player Question

11. Media player question

12. Help with MEDIA PLAYER Question--- PLEASE

13. Media Player Questions