how can i convert MP3 format to PCM format????

how can i convert MP3 format to PCM format????

Post by Loew » Sat, 01 Dec 2001 12:35:30

i receive a piece of MP3 audio data from network
then i must play it with PCM format
but i use ACM to uncompressor it fail
who can help me?

how can i convert MP3 format to PCM format????

Post by nicola » Thu, 13 Dec 2001 02:20:24

By using the write to disk plugin in Winamp.
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>i receive a piece of MP3 audio data from network
>then i must play it with PCM format
>but i use ACM to uncompressor it fail
>who can help me?

>.

1. converting GSM sound file format to PCM file format

Hey Guys!!
  I am trying to convert GSM file(a recorded sound file with format GSM)
to PCM file format.As in sound blaster,after opening and playing a file
,we can save that file as any given format we want.So I open and play a
file with using
MCI commands,the problem is at the time of saving because I did not find
any MCI function that can save the opened file format as the file format
I want.
So tell me such function that can help me out to solve this problem.
 Or tell me the detail design for the conversion with formats of GSM and
PCM.
                            || OR||
 Can somboidy send me the source code to convert GSM file format to PCM
file format in C,C++,VC++.
I am in urgent need of the solution.So please try to send the reply as
soon as possible.

Thanks for reading this problem.
Ajit

2. sending files in yahoo and msn messenger

3. How to convert Mobile Voice format wave file to PCM format?

4. DRVSPACE

5. converting my cd's into mp3 format to download into mp3

6. Boot.ini issues with dualboot XP Pro!

7. How to convert ASF to PCM format?

8. Error: No adapters bound to TCP/IP are enabled for DHCP

9. Converting Wave-Mono-8 Bit PCM -to- GSM Format

10. Converting a Wave-Mono-8 Bit PCM -to- GSM Format Sound

11. Help: Convert ASF Format to another ASF Format

12. Convert VCD formatted PAL into VCD format NTSC

13. WMA format -> MP3 format. How?