Send *Video* email messages over internet!

Send *Video* email messages over internet!

Post by David N. Gla » Fri, 12 Jul 1996 04:00:00

There is a new product in the stores now (or soon) that enables you
to create video email to send over the internet (or Compuserve, or AOL, or...)

The picture quality is very good, and a frame rate of 20 fps is common at
a very high quality picture.  The best news is that -- because of our
compression technology -- it is not a net hog like you might expect.  For
example, I can create a video email (VMail) message 2 minutes long and it
will take less that 1 MB in space.

What's even better, is that when it creates the video message, it embeds
a player into the message, so that once the person on the other end receives
the VMail, they can just play it without special hardware or even
owning the software product that created the VMail.

The product is called AudioVision by Smith Micro Software, and in addition
to creating VMail, it is also a surprisingly good video telephone for your PC.

If interested, check out our web site:

http://www.teleport.com/~pciwww/

or contact your local computer SW store.

Send *Video* email messages over internet!

Post by Larry W. Vird » Tue, 16 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Neat - what kind of technology is used so that these can play over vt220
terminals?  Cause that's all we have here.  Is there a 'termcaps' type
approach so that each platform of the hundreds of platforms out there
each get the appropriate player?
--

:s <URL:http://www.teraform.com/%7Elvirden/> <*> O- "We are all Kosh."
:s Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this posting should

1. error message "no mail program setup to send e-mail using internet short cuts"

I get the above message when browsing a web page and clicking on "contact" button of web page, this should  launch an e-mail page to send an e-mail.
I am running IE6.0.02600 and Outlook Express 6 with windows 2000 Pro.
What I have done - so far:
Going into IE 6 Tools/internet options/programs:
Each Line re: HTML, E-mail,Newsgroup, etc is blank, there are no choices to select anything  when clicking the box arrow available.
Can not "manually" type anything in on the blank lines.
Have tried to "repair"  IE6 get message," can't" be repaired.
Have reinstalled IE6 and Outlook Express.

Problem still exists.

Norman

2. Unmountable boot volume error

3. Sent e-mail messages in Sent Items Folder go missing

4. Mokifiieko has caused an error in (unknown)

5. Sending email with attachment produces error message but email is

6. XP Embedded Step by Step

7. Send Page by Email; Send Link by Email

8. new install?

9. email error saying 'not sent' but email is really sent ?

10. "Sent Items" error message but messages are sent

11. Send Video Email with NO File attachments!

12. Sending video via email

13. Send Video Email with NO File attachments!