Comparisons on Authoring Tools

Post by jhchon » Wed, 06 Sep 1995 04:00:00

There are quite a number of multimedia Authoring tools available in the
market nowadays. I would like to know if anyone have consolidated a list
of the better tools that are widely used.

For any info given, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Bird

Comparisons on Authoring Tools

Post by David Mendel » Wed, 06 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Check out the article on the following Web page.....

http://www.macromedia.com/Brain/New.media/Articles/XPlat.multimedia.auth
oring.html

It is in the Macromedia site, but it is a New Media article and covers
all tools, even those competitive with Macromedia.

Regards,

-David
Macromedia

Comparisons on Authoring Tools

Post by Joe Gabri » Thu, 07 Sep 1995 04:00:00

There are some additional articles on AimTech's website
(http://www.aimtech.com) that review authoring tools.

Joe Gabriel, Product Marketing Manager, AimTech Corporation
20 Trafalgar Square  Nashua, NH  03063

WWW:  http://www.aimtech.com

Post by Jamie Sigl » Thu, 07 Sep 1995 04:00:00

> There are quite a number of multimedia Authoring tools available in the
> market nowadays. I would like to know if anyone have consolidated a list
> of the better tools that are widely used.

> For any info given, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

> Bird

I have a draft multimedia authoring FAQ at:
     http://www.tiac.net/users/jasiglar/MMASFAQ.HTML

Q.#12 is the list of tools I've been able to compile; most point to
Websites of the publisher.

Contributions (of either questions or tools) are welcome.

Hope this helps,
--jas
<<-- Cross-Platform Multimedia consulting and Authoring.
-->>
<<-- Not even close to being affiliated with any corporate entities.
-->>
<<-- http://www.tiac.net/users/jasiglar/index.html
-->>

Comparisons on Authoring Tools

Post by Britta Glad » Fri, 08 Sep 1995 04:00:00

Brandon Hall, editor of Multimedia Training Newsletter, is
currently putting together a comprehensive list of presentation

Allen Communication, makers of Quest, has also kept an
extensive database of authoring tools (the list currently has

 Good luck.