Doctor Audio *Special Bulletin*

Post by (Doc » Fri, 14 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Greetings!

If you haven't yet visited Doctor Audio, you really should.

Doctor Audio now features the most comprehensive search engine and
ordering catalog for MIDI, and Hard Disk recording equipment on the web.
We also feature the *Doctor Audio Links* Page that connects you to scores
of MIDI, music, audio, & sound utility resources.

Doctor Audio is a Dealer for Mac and PC MIDI software, Hard Disk recording
hardware and software, and Pro Audio products.

And... Doctor Audio now has a mailing list called DOCTOR-AUDIO-List.
See below for details on how to subscribe.

Stop by and visit us.

Doctor Audio
http://www.doctoraudio.com

Thanks for your support!

Doc

  with the command:
  JOIN DOCTOR-AUDIO-List
  in the body of the message. (case-sensitive!)

1. Any Display Doctor "doctors" here?

My ISP's lousy news server doesn't have the Display Doctor NG.

I "upgraded" from 5.3a to 6.0a. 6.0a claims I only have 1megabyte
of video memory, to which I responded like Capt. Piccard "I HAVE
TWO MEGABYTES!".

5.3a correctly found the video memory, none of the manual overrides
in 6.0a convince it otherwise! They all report back the same WRONG
data. There is only the one problem, but it is wrong with all the
parts of SDD 6.0a!

Where do I apply the sledgehammer to Display Doctor 6.0a to set it right?

2. Odd SoundBlaster Problem

3. Special Files Access & Special Directory Access DIFFERENCE!!!!

4. Help!!! How to connect with Platform Manager?

5. Audio C LIbrary, Audio OCX, Audio CObject Library.

6. how to read microphone in any windows OS

7. Updated Summary of Microsoft Security Bulletins - MS02-032 & MS02-033

8. Pls Help - XP Crashes during defrag

9. Video Bulletin Board System (multimedia)

10. Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-021 - 819639

11. The Toolbook User's Web Bulletin - 14/11/94

12. Updated Summary of Microsoft Security Bulletins - MS02-032, 036, 037, 038

13. Doctor Watson - application exception occurred: mplayer2.dbg (pid=147)