video capture cards

Post by clab.. » Fri, 24 Mar 1995 03:16:54

Does anyone know of a more recent comparison of video capture cards
(for Windows) than that which appeared in the Nov. 94 issue of
New Media magazine? (i.e. more info on PCI based solutions?)

video capture cards

Post by Expor » Fri, 24 Mar 1995 13:59:10

"Does anyone know of a more recent comparison of video capture cards
(for Windows) than that which appeared in the Nov. 94 issue of
New Media magazine? (i.e. more info on PCI based solutions?)

AV Video magazine did a review a few months back......... the focus was on
MPEG

Michael Hammer

video capture cards

Post by Scott All » Sat, 25 Mar 1995 05:13:54

>Does anyone know of a more recent comparison of video capture cards
>(for Windows) than that which appeared in the Nov. 94 issue of
>New Media magazine? (i.e. more info on PCI based solutions?)

The current (April 11, 1995) edition of PC Magazine has a nice review of
several video capture cards and video editing software.

Scott Allen

1. Packard-Bell PBTV Video Capture Card: AVI Capture?

I've got a Packard Bell Multimedia computer with a PBTV Video Capture card
in it. I've attempted to use a runtime version of MS Video for Windows to
do a motion-video cature to AVI, to no avail. I'm wondering if a full
commercial version of MS Vid for Win would be needed, or if it is at all
possible to do a motion video capture with this card. Perhaps a different
Video Capture program might work?
Shareware would be optimum, however a low-to-mid priced commercial package
could suffice as well. Any assistance at all in this matter would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! The Toolminator. ;-{]

The Toolminator  | | | Set / Stage / Scenic Carpenter  Lawrence Newman

2. Sound problem in Unreal Tournament

3. Video Capture Cards supporting S-video input

4. Master/Slave

5. Thanks

6. Video SPIGGOT live video capture card for windows - HELP

7. Can WinNT4.0 workstation work as a proxy server??

8. Video display vs Video Capture card?

9. Video capture cards for a P90 system

10. doubts about video capture card and WME

11. Which Video Capture Card is Best?

12. WANTED Videoblaster SE100 video capture card