Most recent files

Post by Bill » Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:43:29

How do I clear my most recently opened files in media
player 8.0?

Most recent files

Post by zachd [ms » Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:05:47

 http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html#mru
covers this.

See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Mail to this account will bounce - use the newsgroups.
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
--

Quote:> How do I clear my most recently opened files in media
> player 8.0?

1. file menu recent files

 http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html#mru
discusses this and points to the PowerToy for it.

See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some generally helpful WMP
info.
--

2. wintv pci

3. How to delete recent files from the file menu

4. File Manager & CD-ROM drives

5. How do I remove "recent files list" from the File menu?

6. deleting a '.exe' file

7. File Menu - Deleting Recent Files List

8. I need Help with MAPI

9. Deleting recent files from the file menu

10. Clear recent file list

11. Clearing Recent File

12. How do i clear lthe recent file list in Win Media Player?

13. How to Remove the Recent File list