GUI keeps popping up in fullscreen

Post by slic » Sat, 26 Apr 2003 09:47:39

if i touch the mouse or keyboard (in fullscreen) the GUI pops up
shrinking the view area,  ugh.

i only want the gui to appear (in fullscreen mode) when i move the mouse
to the perimeter of the screen (like most other video players).

anyway to fix this?

GUI keeps popping up in fullscreen

Post by zachd [ms » Mon, 28 Apr 2003 01:12:10

Yep - get TweakMP from http://www.wmplugins.com and set that option with it.
:)

-Zach
See http://www.nwlink.com/~zachd/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
Following up to your post with the resolution is good netiquette.
All e-mail to this account will bounce or be deleted - *use the newsgroups*.
--

Quote:> if i touch the mouse or keyboard (in fullscreen) the GUI pops up
> shrinking the view area,  ugh.

> i only want the gui to appear (in fullscreen mode) when i move the mouse
> to the perimeter of the screen (like most other video players).

> anyway to fix this?

1. Pop-ups, Pop-ups, Pop-ups EVERYWHERE .. arghhh

Is my pc infected or am I going mad here?
I get pop ups on 90% of websites that I open.
Yahoo, MSN, Ebay.... etc etc etc ..
I usually get that ad pop-up for the little investigative camera ...
And it only happens when I open a new window. Upon opening Yahoo, for
example, another smaller window pops up with an add...
Does anyone else get this? How is this fixable without installing any Pop up
removal software? I am willing to re-format if needed.
Thanks
gino

2. create Shortcut

3. IP Packet Monitoring

4. The pop-ups the maddening pop-ups!!!

5. *new* RapidCalc, NumeriPad, AccessPanel Platinum SR2 for the Palm-size PC

6. Pop-ups and Messanger Pop-ups

7. WINDOWS UPDATE VIRUS?

8. pop ups keep coming up!

9. I Keep Getting These Pop Ups

10. Pop ups appearing on a non pop up site

11. Pop ups dont pop up

12. Pop ups and pop unders