Looking for Examples of more Academic uses of Special Delivery

Looking for Examples of more Academic uses of Special Delivery

Post by Peter Rosenth » Tue, 04 Apr 1995 04:00:00

We are in the process of putting together a CD with educational examples of
how Special Delivery has been used in the classroom.  If you are currently
using the product, and have materials you would like to submit for
consideration, please contact me at my e-mail address.

We already have examples from Wake Forest, Worcester School, Tufts
University, Johnson Community College, Mulliken Medical Centers, but we are
looking for more.

Peter Rosenthal
Interactive Media Corporation