Questions Questions Questions...

Post by matt » Tue, 06 May 1997 04:00:00

Hello...

Having recently got hold of a second hand 3a I would like to use this
thing for portable e-mail.

Soooo... Aware of the methods of connecting, I have a Psion V32bis Gold
card, and I'm considering the PCMCIA modem adaptor...

My first question to you knowledgeable people is....  Has anyone managed
to connect to Demon internet POP3 mailboxes using PSImail?

Also my psion has intermitent sound.. keeps going off... Any ideas
anyone, probably something loose, but I'm not sure what Psion would
charge to have a look at it.

Any advice greatfully accepted..

cheers
matt

Post by Ajai Khatt » Sat, 17 May 1997 04:00:00

|Having recently got hold of a second hand 3a I would like to use this
|thing for portable e-mail.
|
|Soooo... Aware of the methods of connecting, I have a Psion V32bis Gold
|card, and I'm considering the PCMCIA modem adaptor...

Slight problem there -- there is no modem card adapter for the 3a...

Regards,
--

New World Technologies - `the Psion house'
Any mistakes I make are prob. due to human OOM errors ;-)

Post by Tony Glob » Tue, 20 May 1997 04:00:00

> Slight problem there -- there is no modem card adapter for the 3a...

But there will be, by the middle of June - Psion told me (only last
week), so it must be true!
--

Regards

Tony Globe