UK tides timetable 4 revo

Post by Nick K » Sun, 18 Mar 2001 09:11:08

as the post says really - is there a tides timetable for the UK
calculating where u are - to run on the Revo?

nk

UK tides timetable 4 revo

Post by Eric Lindsay's spam tr » Tue, 20 Mar 2001 04:32:18

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001 00:11:08 +0000 (GMT), Nick K.

>as the post says really - is there a tides timetable for the UK
>calculating where u are - to run on the Revo?

You could check this site (I haven't checked it - I think I'll
have to write my own for Australia - and I don't know if it suits
Revo)

Ocean 5 by Pierre Pellot said to be one of the best tide
predictor programs.  http://p.pellot.free.fr/

--
Eric Lindsay  http://psiphi.server101.com/airlie
Airlie Beach Qld Australia - Great Barrier Reef entry

UK tides timetable 4 revo

Post by David Macki » Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:36:32

Yes Ocean5 works with Revo (and 5&7). It is an excellent program. If you
register it, you get 100s of world ports (including Australia) I have found
it to be very accurate in Sydney Harbour.

Dave

> On Sat, 17 Mar 2001 00:11:08 +0000 (GMT), Nick K.

> >as the post says really - is there a tides timetable for the UK
> >calculating where u are - to run on the Revo?

> You could check this site (I haven't checked it - I think I'll
> have to write my own for Australia - and I don't know if it suits
> Revo)

> Ocean 5 by Pierre Pellot said to be one of the best tide
> predictor programs.  http://p.pellot.free.fr/

> --
> Eric Lindsay  http://psiphi.server101.com/airlie
> Airlie Beach Qld Australia - Great Barrier Reef entry

UK tides timetable 4 revo

Post by Eric Lindsay's spam tr » Thu, 22 Mar 2001 04:12:51

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:36:32 +1100, "David Mackie"

>Yes Ocean5 works with Revo (and 5&7). It is an excellent program. If you
>register it, you get 100s of world ports (including Australia) I have found
>it to be very accurate in Sydney Harbour.

Hmm, I wonder if it also covers the Whitsunday area?  Shute
Harbour, Airlie Beach?  Sounds like I'd better check it out.