AstroAid version 2.0

Post by Mike Maddo » Sat, 21 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hello, this is just a test....

> AstroAid is a free/shareware program for anyone interested in astrology.
> AstroAid performs calculations and is now also able to display horoscopes
> graphically on the screen (even on the tiny Siena screen). AstroAid runs
> fine on a Psion 3/3a/3c/siena.

> begin 644 astroa20.zip

AstroAid version 2.0

Post by Paul Viga » Sat, 21 Feb 1998 04:00:00

> Hello, this is just a test....

> > AstroAid is a free/shareware program for anyone interested in astrology.
> > AstroAid performs calculations and is now also able to display horoscopes
> > graphically on the screen (even on the tiny Siena screen). AstroAid runs
> > fine on a Psion 3/3a/3c/siena.

So where is this program actually available from. I didn't see a URL in
the posting.

--
Remove "vogonpoetry" to reply by email.

Paul Vigay                                           Acorn Programming,
                                    __\\|//__       Internet Consultancy
http://www.vigay.mcmail.com         (` o-o ')           & Web Design
-----------------------------------ooO-(_)-Ooo---------------------------
Living in a Microsoft Free Zone!

1. Announcing BankPlus version 2.0

writes
For those of us not familar with the original version could you tell us
whether it supports both the Series 3 and 3a or just the 3a?  Does it
also have Quicken import?  My ideal would be to take my accounts with me
when I travel and then be able to automatically update them when I get
home.
--
Neil D. Bentley

2. wirless

3. Lotus Organizer Version 2.0

4. Need Info on OS/2 Warp & data compression

5. HomeBank version 2.0 released (series 5)

6. Statistics for all the MPI functions

7. Psibank Version 2.0 - Freeware - for Psion 3a/3c

8. $$Oracle DBA-BAY AREA$$

9. HomeBank version 2.0 released (Series 5)

10. ETools version 2.0

11. New - CoDriver version 2.0, the RoutePlanner/StreetPlanner companion

12. Possible to place backup from psion 5mx english version to 5mx dutch version?

13. Announcing: New Version of NotePlan and New Windows version