Outlook Sync and warning days confusion

Post by Chris Kacoros » Sat, 02 Mar 2002 15:29:48

Hi,

When I sync with outlook (Revo+ with PSIWIN 2.3.3) it works fine if I
change the agenda todo item on the Revo+.  However, if I change the
todo item in outlook, it changes the due date, but not the warning
from date so the item shows up on my agenda daily view on days before
it is due.  I end up going back to each item that gets moved and
setting the warning from date to be the same as the due date on the
Revo+.  Any way to fix this so I do not have to touch all todo items
that get moved in Outlook a second time on the Revo+

cheers,

ski