S5 disk space...

Post by Peter Seeba » Fri, 25 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Well, I got one of the programs for counting bytes, and it looks like
my libs directory is huge.  How do I tell which ones I care about?
I would be unsurprised to find that one or another of these huge files
is left over from something I loaded to look at and then deleted...

-s
--

C/Unix wizard, Pro-commerce radical, Spam fighter.  Boycott Spamazon!
Seeking interesting programming projects.  Not interested in commuting.

S5 disk space...

Post by Wendy Robs » Sun, 27 Sep 1998 04:00:00

If you find out anything would you post to the group.  I asked a
similar question a few weeks ago but got nothing much in reply.
Controls is another very large System sub-directory I'd like to prune.

Quote:>Well, I got one of the programs for counting bytes, and it looks like

Post by Ajai Khatt » Fri, 02 Oct 1998 04:00:00

>Controls is another very large System sub-directory I'd like to prune.

The Controls directory has control-panel extensions in it. For example,
the Add/remove applet goes there. Id be interested to know what else you have
in there apart from the InstCtrl.* files?

--

1. Free space on disk

Hi all,

Anybody knows a way for getting free space available amount on PSION using
Oval 1.1?
I know, it is not the best tool all over the world ... but that's what I have
and I can't change :-(

TIA

Stefano

--
Remove zzz from email address (anti-spam).

2. Box around figure?

3. Free Disk Space

4. Drive switch circuit

5. CF Disk space wastage

6. HELP!!! SAD MAC CODE 0000000F 00007FFF ON QUADRA!!!

7. Psiwin2 & NT 4 - Not enough disk space

8. AVATAR.INFO

9. Disk space on a 5mx?

10. Revo - Memory/Disk space query

11. Missing space on CF disc