Syncronice S5 with Organizer 97 problem

Post by MICHAEL DALGAARD ANDERSE » Mon, 20 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi there

I am trying to syncronice my S5 with Lotus organizer 97, but I got an error
message saying unable to open organizer calendar.

I have closed the file from my organizer.

Does anyone have had this problem and know how to fix it ???

michael

1. Lotus Organiser 97 & S5 Agenda PROBLEMS!!!

Is anybody else having difficuilty in synchronising between the above two
applications.

If organiser connects to any other file or uses "show through" fields from a
different file, the S5 synchronisation falls over with the message "Unable
to open (Calendar) file"

Any hot shots upto the challenge??

Jim

2. FS: Sun external SCSI Tape/HD case - $50 plus shipping/COD

3. Syncronizing with either Lotus organizer 97 or Outlook 97

4. ISO specs for CD-Rom formats

5. Problems with Revo & Lotus Organiser 97 Sync

6. SimCity 2000

7. Lotus Organiser 97 Problem

8. Minix Availability

9. Problem with Organizer 97 and Psiwin 2.2

10. Sync problem,......MC 218/5MX, to Outlook XP or lotus organiser 97

11. Revo Synch problems with Lotus Organizer 97

12. Synch Organizer 97 problem

13. Synchronization problems with Lotus Organizer 97 GS