HP ups the ante

Post by SiB » Wed, 03 Nov 1999 04:00:00

HP have just announced the new Jaundice 690
http://news.tucows.com/pdanews/ce/pdace1101199912.html

This looks interesting too: (Both companies are "Symbian Semiconductor
Partners" no less!)
http://www.zdnet.co.uk/news/1999/43/ns-11149.html

1. Cyclone 3 1/2" floppy drive - Psion 5mx - HP 200LX - HP 720

Hi folks!

I need help from those of you that have knowledge about the Cyclone Floppy
Drive.

I have now bought a used Cyclone 3 1/2" floppy drive to use with my Psion
machines.

Regarding the floppy drive:

1. Do any of you know if it can be used with the Psion 5 series also?
(I know it works with the 3 series.)

2. If yes, do I then need drivers made for the 5 series to make it work?

3. Do any of you know if there has been made any drivers for the Cyclone
floppy drive in MS-dos or in Windows Ce?

I also have one HP95LX, one HP200LX and one HP Jornada 720. It had been very
cool if i could use
the Cyclone floppy drive with some of these pda's to.

All help will be appreciated!

Cheers

B?rd Tveiten

2. WTB: IIc Color Composite Monitor Stand

3. Next Direside Flameout, 1 October 1999

4. Wavefinder lock-ups - One solution

5. Confused with so many types of Canon Cartridges

6. Back ups on S5MX

7. Old EPROM Printer driver - any clues?

8. IR Port Hang ups

9. GPS Link-ups: Help Please

10. back-ups/passwords

11. Transferring Psion5 back-up to HP Handheld PC

12. problème de com IR avec Portable HP et Tochiba