Psibank Version 2.0 - Freeware - for Psion 3a/3c

Psibank Version 2.0 - Freeware - for Psion 3a/3c

Post by rqu.. » Sun, 08 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hi all,

I downloaded the freeware program, PsiBank V2 for Psion 3a/3c,
installed the program but it will not run.  I get the following error
message:

        Error in PSIBANK\GRPRDA
        String too long

I have e-mailed the author for help but just wondered if anyone else
is having the same problem and, if so, whether they solved it!

Regards
Radojka

1. Fastbank Version 12 now available (3c/3mx/siena freeware)

The latest version of "FASTBANK" is now available to download as
freeware.

The previous versions have proved to be unexpectedly popular:- (world-
wide!)

You can find it at:

http://www.thepigsty.freeserve.co.uk/psion

If you are not aware of this software, briefly it is a comparatively
small bank accounts manager with an automatic standing orders facility.
The software has been gradually advanced and improved over the course of
a couple of years with the response a feedback from it's users.
--
steve
(take out >stuff< in the email address to email-reply)

2. G3 to PC Laptop Network

3. PSIWIN 2.0 for Psion 3A / 3C ???

4. Hurry!! I need digital communicaton.

5. IP-Subnetting v1.42 for PSION 3a/3c freeware

6. Q about MFC Certification exam.

7. Free registerered version 3a or 3c psion software

8. Joystick Device Driver Contest Update #6

9. PsiWin 2.0 for 3a/3c ?

10. Free registerered version 3a or 3c psion software

11. HELP NEEDED with Psibank for 3c

12. 3c: PsiBank --> Geofox: ABP