Agenda Link v Intellilink

Post by David Seymo » Thu, 11 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Has anyone compared these products?  I need to connect my Psion to
Win95 so am wondering whether to wait for the new Agendalink or go for
the Intellilink product now.

TIA,

David

1. Has anyone tried Intellilink?

I think this is what it's called. There's new software out that
converts various palmtop file versions for the desktop applications.
I was wondering if anyone's heard anything about this product.

Thanks.

San Francisco           http://www.sfo.com/~akleck/

2. Windows Programming

3. IntelliLink PLUS for Windows 95

4. Question about the linmod function

5. Intellilink software

6. HP USB drive is not being detected

7. Psion 3a, Sidekick97, Intellilink problem

8. This is a multiple query for help on isometric game engine

9. Intellilink

10. Psion 3c / Siena and Intellilink

11. Has anyone tried IntelliLink yet?

12. Linking Agenda and Data

13. Help required in linking Agenda to Data