parts to fix dreaded battery lead problem

parts to fix dreaded battery lead problem

Post by Equality » Sun, 28 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I'm located in the U.S. and would appreciate any information on who to contact
to get the parts for this fix. Thanks for the help in avance.

1. The dreaded battery lead problem

I have had the symptoms of this for a few days (batteries dying very
quickly)
and have just rung up Psion UK Customer Services to be told that there is
now a 10 charge for a new set of battery leads, and 'no sir, there is no
design
fault'

Not to put too fine a point on it, this is absolute crap - I am disgusted
with this
reaction, I can understand a charge being levied to cover costs etc, but
10 ????
to repair what is clearly a common problem is totally unacceptable.

I will attempt to repair the lead, and Psion have just lost a formerly
staunch advocate.

--
Chris Parsons
Phone   : +44-1392-382-201   Fax : +44-1392-382-488

2. Powerbuilder Talent for So.FL

3. Dreaded battery lead problem on 3c

4. Thread behaviour question

5. Help needed: Fixing the battery lead

6. HELP: How does Intranetware compare with NT?

7. Battery Problems - Now mains Lead ???

8. Battery Lead problem?

9. Battery lead problem

10. Fixing Revo/Mako battery problem!

11. This is how I fixed Mako battery charge problem

12. 3a battery lead connector