Announcing: New Version of NotePlan and New Windows version

Announcing: New Version of NotePlan and New Windows version

Post by Simon Mille » Fri, 09 Feb 2001 21:11:07

Hi Folks,

We at PalmTec are pleased to announce the latest version of NotePlan for
EPOC is now available from www.palmtec.com. As always, upgrades are free to
existing users.

Also, there is now a Windows version of this software, that allows you to
sync notes between your EPOC device and Windows desktop. This doesn't use
PsiWin, so eliminates any potential compatibily problems.

Regards,

Simon Miller
IT Manager
PalmTec Ltd.

1. New version of PsiWin with Windows 2000 support?

I notice from issue 6 of PsionLife that Psion have made available a pack
called
the Series 5mx Executive Pack. It comes with PsiWin 2.3.2 which claims to
support
Windows 2000. I've been using PsiWin 2.3 on Windows 2000 with limited
success for months now and it looks like PsiWin is finally up to the job.

Has anyone else found out where to get PsiWin 2.3.2 without having to
purchase
this pack? Obviously I don't have a right to expect a free upgrade to my
existing
software but it would be nice if there was a download.

Andrew Schofield

2. can someone tell me why?

3. New Versions of PROCYON Astronomy Program

4. Laserwriter II NTX / Win95 / serial port /timeout problems (FAQ required?)

5. A new version of the MP3 player

6. Service Pack 8 !!!!!!!!

7. New versions of PROCYON, the Astronomy program for Psion

8. <None>

9. New versions of the PROCYON Astronomy program

10. New Version 1.01 of Watchdog is there!

11. NEW: Version 1.12 PROCYON X Astronomy for the Psion 5 and 5mx

12. New version of ABP - the freeware banking and investment management program

13. The new version of plBeam (cross-platform infrared transfer utility) released