Backgammon

Post by Dirk Mik » Wed, 01 Aug 2001 17:50:02

Hi,

does anybody know a good backgammon game for psions? I found one at
purplesoft but you can't try it. Does anybody if its worth buying?

Regards
Dirk Mika

1. Backgammon?

I would like to have Backgammon for my 5mx and RevoPlus.  The only one I can
find is Purplesoft Computing's version at 10.
http://www.purplesoft.com/
The screenshot on their web site looks like a Psion 7, but I assume the
programme would run on Revo or 5.  Anyone know?
Or does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks
Steve

2. Good CD-Roms for Support Engineer/Helpdesk Staff

3. Backgammon Games for Revo

4. Adaptec + NEC 2xi = hassles ?

5. 5mx Backgammon

6. Area Code Confusion

7. Freeware or Shareware Version of Backgammon

8. BUSINESS-PARTNERSHIP

9. Shareware Backgammon ?

10. REQ: Backgammon for Revo

11. Backgammon