MacConnect cable & Mac printers

Post by Paul Mackintos » Thu, 23 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know if the link supplied with the MacConnect package will also
connect to Apple printers (e.g. StyleWriter)? And if it does, is there a
printer driver available for the StyleWriter?

Info appreciated

Paul Mackintosh

Post by Simo » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

> Does anyone know if the link supplied with the MacConnect package will also
> connect to Apple printers (e.g. StyleWriter)? And if it does, is there a
> printer driver available for the StyleWriter?

> Info appreciated

> Paul Mackintosh

No it won't...

It can be PHYSICALLY connected to the printer, but will not talk to it
whatsoever...

Psion are ARSES....

PS: Check out the Mac linking page at my Website below...

--
Simon
No-Spam: Remove x from EMail address to reply or mail me from my WebSite

1. FS: Psion 3a/512 & 1M Flash & Parallal printer cable

FS: Psion 3a/512 & 1M Flash & Parallal printer cable FS: Psion 3a/512 & 1M
Flash & Parallal printer cable FS: Psion 3a/512 & 1M Flash & Parallal
printer cable FS: Psion 3a/512 & 1M Flash & Parallal printer cable FS:
Psion 3a/512 & 1M Flash & Parallal printer cable FS: Psion 3a/512 & 1M
Flash & Parallal printer cable FS: Psion 3a/512 & 1M Flash & Parallal
printer cable FS: Psion 3a/512 & 1M Flash & Parallal printer cable FS:
Psion 3a/512 & 1M Flash & Parallal printer cable FS: Psion 3a/512 & 1M
Flash & Parallal printer cable

:)

:-)

2. int to char conversion

3. Psion 3A - PC & Mac 3Link cable the same?

4. Lt WinModem from a sledgehammer

5. 3 Link cable to PC (Already have 3 link w/ MAC cable)

6. Shielding my modem from the harsh world

7. Mac cable to PC cable?

8. Still need help re Globalpulse. Which of the three choices is right for SMS and Mail?

9. MAC CONNECT,MAC & CF

10. Psion 5 and Macs (MacConnect quote)

11. Connecting the s5 to a Mac without MacConnect

12. Cable in the MacConnect package---magic?

13. MacConnect docking cable question