Building surveys

Post by Alan Bibb » Wed, 13 Jun 2001 02:55:42

Can anyone point me in the right direction to acquire a programme for doing
building surveys on a Psion 3a?

Thanks in anticipation.

Alan Bibby
--
All mail checked with Grisoft Inc. AVG Ver 6.0.261
updated weekly from www.grisoft.com

Building surveys

Post by Rits » Thu, 14 Jun 2001 05:33:20

Perhaps this url can help you
http://www.surveytech.co.uk/

Cheers
Rits

> Can anyone point me in the right direction to acquire a programme for
doing
> building surveys on a Psion 3a?

> Thanks in anticipation.

> Alan Bibby
> --
> All mail checked with Grisoft Inc. AVG Ver 6.0.261
> updated weekly from www.grisoft.com

1. Surveying software

Does anyone out there know of any surveying software for the Series5? I am
an archaeological surveyor interested in the possibilities offered by the
Series5/Ericsson 888 combination, ie being able to email data back to my
office from the field. What I am particularly looking for is any
datalogging software. In an ideal world there would also be some form of
AutoCAD compatible program, but I know that's only dreaming!

Scott Kenney, Cambs. CC Archaeological Field Unit

2. Linksys router- NAT problems

3. 3a - Broken hinges- A Survey

4. SmartSuite 95 for OS

5. Surveying software

6. Well, Looky Who's Been Found

7. Battery survey

8. Book Review: "How to Use the Internet" by Butler

9. OO CASE tool Survey

10. 5mx - my little market survey

11. 5MX Battery Survey

12. Leather case survey..