Save money!!!

Post by S.P., Woodrin » Wed, 16 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Do you have a car?

Do you like music on the go?

Have you given any thought about upgrading the car stereo system?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions,

Go to http://www.j51.com/datamax/prod01.htm

Guaranteed, I can save you a great deal of money.

Sincerely,

SP, Woodring

I know everyone is looking for a way to save money.
Should this not be of interest to you, Please forward it to
a friend who needs it.

This is a promotion for "What you should know before you
install your car stereo system"  A booklet written by SP, Woodring.

This message is being brought to you by Dynamic Mail - the easier and faster
way to explode your business on the internet. For more information please
visit our web site at : http://members.tripod.com/~apexpi/

1. new files uploaded - we help you save money :) !! ? !!???

8 new files uploaded, including the complete text of the King James Version
Bible .

The King James Version Bible cost $100 for epoc devices if you buy it, but
you can have it for free !!!

That's the reason why I set out to make this available in Epoc-Data. I felt
that 100 bucks is just too much !! I hope I helped you guys save a few bucks
:)

Available in Epoc-Data Palm-Mobiledb and Windows-CSV format. It is
accessable to almost everyone with a PDA. Also includeed in this upload is a
guide to 32 gold courses in Malauysian, with tel. no. address direction and
some even with email and webpage.

--

www.portal-pda.com
Palm ~ Psion ~ WinCE ~ PPC   -  There's something for everyone :)

2. Searching in multiple fields/columns using DataGrid's Row Filter

3. Save money!!!

4. PLL

5. Money on 3c and Microsoft Money

6. ADO & ADO.NET

7. Palmtop Money on S5 and MS Money

8. Leviton J-box

9. Money and Money 99

10. Psion Money to Microsoft Money.

11. HELP: Problems importing PS3a MONEY .QIF files -> MS Money 97

12. Sync Psion Money + Microsoft Money 97

13. Money and Money 4 W95