Funny behavior with To-do items in Agenda

Funny behavior with To-do items in Agenda

Post by Tang Weng Sin » Sat, 28 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
    Is it true that undated To-do items can only be created for the current
day?
    I tried to create an undated to-do item say for next Wednesday. So I tap
on next Wednesday on the agenda in the week view. I used the Create To-do
item under the Entry menu to create a to-do item. Well, all was fine while I
was inputing the text. The funny thing happens when I clicked "OK" or
"Close".
    The to-do item created was not on next Wednesday, but was on today. I
tried cutting the item out. Went to tap on next Wednesday in the week view.
Used to paste command to paste it there. But it still went back to "today".
    Is this a feature or a bug?
    Thanx...

Regards,
  Weng Sing

Post by Joachim Noc » Sat, 28 Mar 1998 04:00:00

>     The to-do item created was not on next Wednesday, but was on today. I
> tried cutting the item out. Went to tap on next Wednesday in the week view.
> Used to paste command to paste it there. But it still went back to "today".
>     Is this a feature or a bug?

Well, undated To-Do items are just that - undated. They always appear on
the current day to remind you. If you want the item to appear on next
Wednesday, give it a date.

-- Joachim

1. To-do items in PSION 5 Agenda day view

On my PSION 3A I could set the agenda to only display the To-do items
that had first priority. This was convenient to limit the amount of
To-do items in your day view.
Now in PSION 5 I see always all my To-do items or nothing (when I skip
To-dos from the "Set allowed entry types").

Did I miss any setting?

Rudi Westerveld.

--
Delft University of Technology
School of Technology, Policy and Management.

P.O.Box 5015, 2600 GA Delft, The Netherlands

Tel.:+31 15 2788064, Fax.:+31 15 2787925, Home:+31 15 2617202

Website: http://www.sepa.tudelft.nl/webstaf/rudiw/index.htm

2. Inbox repair tool

3. To-Do items showing up in Day View

4. LaserWriter 810, QMS or NewGen (Q) ?

5. Ctrl-Arrow key behaviour in S5 Agenda (ROM 1.01) ?

6. Linux Frequently Asked Questions with Answers (Part 1 of 6)

7. Agenda To-Do Lists

8. controlling entire lighting circuits (15amp)

9. problem with missing agenda items, Psion 5MX

10. Printing seperate To-Do lists from Agenda

11. Attaching existing word files to agenda items

12. Adding agenda items with alarms is S-L-O-W

13. Freeware replacement for 3a Agenda To-Do list?